Product Design to Launch
Turnkey solutions begin at
Orchid Design… »
Advanced Machining Tech
Precision, Expertise and Efficiency from Orchid Orthopedic Solutions… »
Technical expertise, award-winning results… »
Visit our Resource Center
Articles, white papers, brochures... »
Welcome to Orchid
Orchid Orthopedic Solutions is a worldwide leader of medical device outsourcing services, providing expertise to partners in more than 20 countries with a wide-ranging offer, from design and development through finished goods manufacturing. One of Orchid’s goals is to be the market leader and our customers’ strategic partner by providing reliable results, developing new technologies and being the best total supply chain value in the industry.
The company offers a broad array of services and capabilities for orthopedic and medical device development and manufacturing. Not only is Orchid a world leading Supply Chain provider, but we are taking the role of Strategic Partner to new levels:
- Turnkey Solutions, from Design to Launch – We can provide you a complete finished product already in the package.
- Orchid Insourcing – We have the structure to bring customer specialized manufacturing processes in-house to tie the value streams together.
- Dual Source for Supply Diversity and Business Continuity – Orchid has multiple facilities for many of its capabilities, ensuring an uninterrupted supply chain and risk mitigation.
- Supplier Consolidation Program – We have the resources to manage your supply chain for you whether it is working with your other vendors or managing all of them for you.
Headquartered in Holt, Michigan, Orchid is a global company with more than 1,800 skilled employees in major markets around the world. With experience in joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, orthobiologics, dental, cardiovascular and general surgical devices, Orchid has the expertise to bring a quality product to market with speed and precision. The company provides unparalleled customer service with innovative solutions in the following technologies:
- Advanced Machining Technologies
- Forging and Investment Casting
- Complex Instrument Manufacture
- Cutting Instrument Manufacture
- Plastics Technology
- Bone In-growth Coatings
With an ISO 13485:2003 certified quality system designed to ensure reliable results, Orchid is committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ requirements.
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Many of the divisions at Orchid have been working on developing better intrapersonal and interpersonal communication and team health over the last few years. We work with an outside coach, Mark Freier, from Nexecute – a company built to help organizations grow on both the “Smart” and “Healthy” side of business. The sites are very much aligned with the belief (as originally published by Patrick Lencioni and The Table Group) that: Smart + Healthy = Success. Lots of books, training, and time is spent focusing on how we can be more Smart. Within the last few years we have begun to focus on how we can also be more Healthy.